Fiche : www.
Pouvoir : Aucun
Boîte à sms : www.
Lonely Streets [EvyPlevy]
(Mar 22 Avr - 5:02)
bal

Lonely streets

▲Stain & Evyplevy
I’ve always liked to walk down these lonely streets in the evening, when nobody’s around to piss me off. To be honest, I’m usually not a big fan of crowded and noisy places, but bars are an exception, ‘cause when I’m there, I’m wasted. And when I’m wasted, I don’t give a shit about pretty much everything around me. Isn’t alcohol a great thing?

But let’s focus on the present. Right now, I’m sober and I still fucking hate crowds. Right now, I’m sober and I’m walking on this dark street, on my way to my apartment. Ashes  wanted me to stay at her place all day long. I didn’t want at first – fuck, I’m not like her; I’ve got a job to do! – but then, she gave me that psychopath look and I feared for my life for  a few seconds. So I stayed.

Why do I keep sleeping with her, already? Oh, right. She’s hot, sex is incredible with her, and she somehow understands me better than anyone, despite her slightly sociopath manners. It can seem weird, but still, it’s true. I sigh. Now, I have even more work to do on my comic.

Lost in my thoughts, I don’t even feel that someone is running behind me. I blench as this person taps on my shoulder. I take a long breathe before turning around. Fuck, I’m sure that my heart skipped a beat!  A cute little girl is standing there, handing me my cellphone. She seems scared and embarrassed, as if I would throw myself at her and rape her. But hey, I guess I can be scary, for some people. I smile and I take my phone.

-Oh, thanks kiddo.

Codage by Bird for all forums ©
Stain
EvyPlevy
EvyPlevy
Player
"Player"
EvyPlevy
EvyPlevy
EvyPlevy
Icône personnage : Lonely Streets [EvyPlevy] Sans_icone1
EvyPlevy
Framboises : 318
EvyPlevy
Sac à dos : Rien
EvyPlevy
Badges : Lonely Streets [EvyPlevy] Vieille_branche
EvyPlevy
Péché capital : Paresse
EvyPlevy
EvyPlevy
Pouvoir : Calmer/endormir les gens grâce à la voix
EvyPlevy
"Player"
EvyPlevy
Lonely Streets [EvyPlevy]
(Jeu 10 Juil - 2:41)
bal
Lonely streets
PV STAIN

The streets were dark. She was lost in the crowd. She was afraid. Her eyes were wet, and her head was so full with meaningless things that she was unable to think normally. She was panicked, she though that her heart will leave her chest. It was pounding so hard, that she thought that she’ll become mad. She wanted to run, but her legs did not. They were shaking, and her stomach knotted. It was awful. The streets were dark, and she was lost in the crowd. She felt that something was wrong with her, that everyone was staring at her, and she thought that she was acting strange. It was weird. She was afraid of people’s gaze, of people’s voice, and of this black sheet that was recovering the streets.

To avoid the people's eyes and gaze, she stared at the floor. She was doing her best to ignore this crowd, these murmurs, and all those gazes. Something appeared in her field of vision. It was a cell phone. She picked it up and lifted her head to see who it belonged to. This person was huge. She didn’t know what to do. This person frightened her. She was already in such a poor condition, and really affraid. She knew that she had to give that phone back. But she couldn’t. She was so afraid of this man and his broad shoulders. Plus, he emanate this strange aura.

Before she even had decided what to do, the big bear was gone. So she took her courage in both hands, closed his eyes and ran up to him. She tried to yell "sir", but it was useless. The laughter of the crowd were stronger than her voice. And her voice itself wasn’t really loud. So she tried to call him as she could, doing her best to reach his shoulder with her hand. This man was a mountain. He was really huge. And she was really shy; so her touch were really light.

When he finally looked at her, she was surprised. He finilly noticed her. She was afraid, she didn’t dare to say anything. She bit her lip to try to calm her down. She was horribly red, and stared at the floor while giving the phone to the man. She quickly raised her head up, and looked at him as if she wanted to ask him if it was his phone. She didn’t say anything, but her eyes spoke for her, these traitors. He took his phone and thanked her. She had to answer something, she had to speak. But she couldn’t. Her heart were pounding really fast, and her eyes became wet again. She was completely freaked out. She looked away, as if she didn’t want her eyes reveal all her thoughts. She took a big breath. Then, she tried clumsily to smile, but that looked more like a grimace than anything else. She finilly said something:

- Y-You're welcome!

She looked back, redder than ever, and biting her lips violently. This guy was really intimidating.

Lonely Streets [EvyPlevy] 10ns61k

© Evyplevy - XXX mots
EvyPlevy
Page 1 sur 1

Ouvrir les outils de navigation et modération
Sauter vers: